Travel Time

General discussion of any sort
Regular

Travel Time

Postby Erains » Thu May 03, 2012 2:45 pm

May 7th, I will be going to Illinois for a few months. (work related). I have a crappy laptop and will be on wireless network, so not sure how much game time I will be able to do. :mrgreen: (tantrums)
I have considered upgrading my laptop, does anyone use a Apple Macbook Pro? Why am I even thinking that?

Anyway..is it just me, or does swtor give others the impression that the visuals are just plain stunning. I find myself marveling at the graphics and the effort that must have went into the design. Small stuff that is hidden from view is extremly well done imho.

So why do I still miss EQ. :roll:
Piney Woods

Board Veteran

Re: Travel Time

Postby Emide » Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am

I hope you'll be able to play from the road! Keep checking in with us here, we'd love to keep in touch!

Have a good trip!
You may know me as Emide, Leisanne, Zo'la or Aurange in SWTOR.

Posting God

Postby Kix » Sun May 06, 2012 1:49 am

I had several former employees who worked on Hero Engine, the system that powers SWTOR. They all worked really hard to make it an engine that could do some pretty impressive stuff! I sure love this game.

Erains, safe travels, and I hope you can join us from time to time anyway!

Site Administrator

Regular

Postby Erains » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 am

On the road again. Will be gone until Aug. 27th. Due to hassle of luggage and company laptop, airport security, plus very few hours available to be online, decided to leave my laptop at home.
Travel gets old.
Will stay in touch.
Piney Woods

Return to Nar Talk