Aion

Discussion of past, present, and future MMORPGs
Board Veteran

Postby Cael » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Queues dropped to nothing after the patch where they eliminated folks being able to use private shops to avoid afk timers. I got Ael up to 25, but I get raped in PvP at this point. It's enjoyable and purdy, but I don't know how long it will hold my interest.

In any case, I have bigger things to deal with. I'm getting married tomorrow! Wish me luck.

Posting God

Postby Kix » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Oh wow, congratulations!!

Site Administrator

Board Veteran

Postby Nards » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:15 pm

gratz!
Wait...where in the hell is the mission door?

Board Veteran

Postby Kalia » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:57 pm

Never did find Cael, you must not be on Triniel. Game is fun but a bit of a grind with lots of solo quests. It could use a few more quests though as you tend to run out of ones that aren't red to you. Haven't seen a Q since they got rid of AFK selling. Plus it probably ticked off some of the head start people who no doubt didn't sign up for full retail version.
Flying is cool if somewhat limited to specific areas. It is more fun with groups as are all these games. Too bad none of you are in game, lol.

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:45 pm

glad you said that kal, the little i know about the game intrigues me. apparently there is bottom (evil) middle (nuetral) and upper (good) races. i would like to play evil (bottom) and is pvp all in the middle areas?

also, going to get this thurs. this week, what server are yall on?
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Board Veteran

Postby Kalia » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:23 pm

I have Kaliaa on the Triniel server. She is Asmodean -- dark -- evil.
The PVP all takes part in the Abyss which is the pvp zone. There is no pvp in the regular areas.
You can look for me but I leave Thursday on vacation and won't be back until the 24th. This gives you plenty of time to power level up to my 22 toon.

Previous

Return to MMORPG General