Star Wars: the Old Republic

Discussion of past, present, and future MMORPGs
Board Veteran

Postby Cael » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Yeah, looks like the band has to wait until next year. Here's hoping for beta invites... /toast /shot

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 am

waiting very patiently for this, went back to WoW (insert harsh comment here) until then, see you peeps on the flip side.
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Board Veteran

Postby Kalia » Wed May 05, 2010 8:13 pm

I played my free week of WoW last week. Chuck, what toon/server you on. I went back and played my blood elf up to level 17 on Baelgun. Still have Kal on Draka.
Let me know where u are and what level and maybe I'll renew my membership.
Is anyone else going to play cataclysm? It'll be interesting to see how they tear up Azeroth.

Last note, I just built a screaming pc...finally.

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Thu May 06, 2010 7:38 am

kal, we are on the server "the scryers" dont get scared, its an RP server, but no one actually does it. Could get you into a guild easy, we have multiple raids running almost every night. pretty cool so far, and think we are ranked in top ten guilds on the server with our progression through ICC to get to the Lich King.

Ally toon named Caraen.
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Board Veteran

Wow Authentication error

Postby Kalia » Fri May 07, 2010 4:19 pm

My acct has apparently been taken over. I get a box to enter my authentication code which of course I do not have. Can't log in to the game or my acct. I hope my toons aren't all stripped naked. What are the odds Blizzard takes care of this?

Board Veteran

Postby Nards » Tue May 25, 2010 7:11 pm

I overheard some kids today talking about some newfangled Stars War game coming out about a year from now, I guess. Anyone heard of this thing? Apparently there's some movies or something that the game is loosely based on. I'm thinking maybe we all should try to get into this game early, in case it it decides to gain some kind of following someday down the road.
It's made by some new upstart called Bigwarts or something. Their resume of games probably isn't much, but maybe they can pull off a miracle and make something playable, at least. I'll start checking into it, y'know, in case they end up getting enough financial backing to release a final product. They might have a website I could check out.
I figure most of you might pass on an unknown/new IP like this, but maybe we should give it a shot. Thoughts?
Wait...where in the hell is the mission door?

Regular

Postby JR » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Nards wrote:I overheard some kids today talking about some newfangled Stars War game coming out about a year from now, I guess. Anyone heard of this thing? Apparently there's some movies or something that the game is loosely based on. I'm thinking maybe we all should try to get into this game early, in case it it decides to gain some kind of following someday down the road.
It's made by some new upstart called Bigwarts or something. Their resume of games probably isn't much, but maybe they can pull off a miracle and make something playable, at least. I'll start checking into it, y'know, in case they end up getting enough financial backing to release a final product. They might have a website I could check out.
I figure most of you might pass on an unknown/new IP like this, but maybe we should give it a shot. Thoughts?

I haven't beaten Dr. Mario yet, gonna have to pass.

Previous

Return to MMORPG General