I'm a weak, weak person.

Discussion of past, present, and future MMORPGs
Board Veteran

I'm a weak, weak person.

Postby Emide » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:09 pm

I'm still playing WAR part time, but I have to admit to you all, my good gaming friends.

I'm playing WoW again. I got Wrath of the Lich King. The good news is my Death Knight is incredible. The bad news is I miss you all still.

Board Veteran

Postby Kalia » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Em, I have Kaliaa up to level 72 and have a 55 DK Aviendrah on the same old server Draka. Are u on Draka? Let me know. If so look for me. I saw where Kiix leveled up to 70 6 months ago or so.

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:40 pm

gave my WoW acct to my lil sister and her husband so they could have a DK. They moved my warrior over to thier server :cry:
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Board Veteran

Postby Cael » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:57 pm

We're all weak, although not for the same game... I actually installed the Moria expansion for LotRO and have been playing that between WAR sessions. I like a lot of the features they put in for Moria, but I get confused about what features are in which games.
:roll:

In any case, I don't see me reactivating my WoW account. I played the previous expansion to 70, then left it. At least I don't pay a subscription for LotRO, so I'm sure that'll be my "fall back" game for a while.

In WAR, I did get the event unlock for my Black Guard, so I'll check that out in a week or so.

Christmas? Oh damn...

Board Veteran

Postby Nards » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:28 pm

I never really caught the WoW bug, like everyone else seems to have done. So I'm not at all tempted to go back. I have, however, been playing the crap outta AoC again. Got my bear shaman to lvl80, and completed my first raid boss(I think, the first time my guild has downed that particular boss). So I'm really happy with that for now. Just waiting to get my epics. hehe
Wait...where in the hell is the mission door?

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:09 am

will be making my Black Guard tonight...........

Board Veteran

Postby Emide » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:04 pm

OMG, Eicer. Seriously? Your Warrior has been transferred? I'm sad.

So, full disclosure time. My Death Knight is Horde and I moved her to another server to play potentially with some people from Pat's work. I do plan on picking up my Alliance Warlock again and maybe making a new DK on Draka (Alliance).

Posting God

Postby Kix » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:15 am

Yeah, I got my Priest to 70 and started raiding. It was a lot of fun, but then I ran out of time... So I rolled a Horde DK and moved it over to the server where a bunch of my coworkers play.

THEN I rerolled another DK. I mean, so she's a Gnome. With pink pigtails. Named Happypuff. I mean, that sounds all Death Knight-y, right?

Site Administrator

Board Veteran

Postby Gene Starwind » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:11 am

well i am still playing War and some RB2 & GH world tour but i do not consider it to be weak to go back to games you have fun at. I have come to realize that as long as your having fun in what you do that is what matters.

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:14 pm

Kix wrote:Yeah, I got my Priest to 70 and started raiding. It was a lot of fun, but then I ran out of time... So I rolled a Horde DK and moved it over to the server where a bunch of my coworkers play.

THEN I rerolled another DK. I mean, so she's a Gnome. With pink pigtails. Named Happypuff. I mean, that sounds all Death Knight-y, right?

what......did your first one have the wrong color hair or something??? n00b

Return to MMORPG General