New Post

Blizzard's own 800-pound gorilla of MMOs
Regular

New Post

Postby Siege_Meister » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:06 pm

I see this part of the message board is not being used much and felt kind of sorry for it so I made a post here. How is W.O.W. going for all of you who play it? Are you enjoying the game and the new expansion for it?

Board Veteran

Postby Emide » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:15 pm

Yes, I am enjoying the WoW expansion. I've been trying to work on quests in the new zones. There are quests where you get to fly and bomb targets, and those are especially cool. I've noticed that a lot of the new quests involve new animations, so that is something new and different. (i.e. you had to set stuff on fire and when you use the item you throw a moltov cocktail like thing at the target) The new mobs are bada$$ looking, too.

I started jewelcrafting with the expansion as well. It is kinda tough because leveling my mining and jewelcrafting requires me to be in the older zones to get to 300, and that is time when I'm not able to be in Outland. But I made some progress this weekend so that is good.

Regular

Postby Siege_Meister » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:21 am

well congrats Emide I am glad that you are having fun and made some progress this weekend.

Return to World of Warcraft