Jewelcrafting

Blizzard's own 800-pound gorilla of MMOs
Board Veteran

Jewelcrafting

Postby Emide » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:17 pm

If I ever get to play again, I'm going to keep working on this skill... If anyone who is a miner is inclined to give me a hand, it may be easier. Right now I'm in need of mithril. But I think my champion miner is playing another game atm.

Hopefully I can catch up with you in the new zone AND be your jeweler.

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:27 am

I dont think i have any mithril, but i know ive got a crapload of gems in my bank i saved for you. do you still need those?
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Regular

Postby Siege_Meister » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:48 pm

I have an idea it may be a bad one but it is an idea. Why don't you ask your champion miner for his account info if he/she is playing a different game then he/she should not mind giving you their account info so that you can use their character to do so mining. Like I said it may not be a good idea but it is an idea none the less.

Posting God

Postby Kix » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:34 pm

No. Very very bad idea with WoW -- they geolocate your login IPs, and it's bannable to share an account. So logging in from Georgia and Louisiana very quickly would likely be noticed and result in a very cranky ex-Emali.

Site Administrator

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:40 am

and believe me, you dont want a cranky Emali on your hands
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Board Veteran

Postby Emide » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:11 pm

No, we don't want a cranky Emali.

The mining, I can do. But it just takes time. I can mine what I need, but my point was, if I had 2 people mining at once in different places, that's twice the incoming mithril/minute. :)

I do really want to get my jewel-ing up so I can make you guys the badass stuff. Unfortunately I'm also far behind in level right now, I'm like less than 1/4 of the way to 61.

I may take the weekend off from studying, so I am going to try and make up time then.

Return to World of Warcraft