Reforming the guilds

Star Wars: the Old Republic
Posting God

Reforming the guilds

Postby Kix » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Do we want to stick with the Rep and Sith guild names we had, or poll up new ones?

Site Administrator

Board Veteran

Re: Reforming the guilds

Postby Eicer » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 am

i think the general feeling is to join a new guild, instead of reforming the old one. i know ben is communications with another guild now that has 10 people that raid almost every night.

thoughts on this?
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Board Veteran

Postby DarkKnight » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:38 am

The guild I talked with last night was forged by fire. Guy was all Black hole gear except for Rakata boots and belt. He said they have vent and a website. He also said they raid every night. They are looking at going from an 8 man to a 16 man raid style. There are only 10 people in their guild. Don't know if they are just looking to double population or what their over all intent is. Still would love to hear thoughts from all. Don't know if we want to get in to a really large group where there is always something going on or another small guild with dependable guild members.
Where does he get those wonderful toys?

Board Veteran

Postby Kalia » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 am

I am all for a bigger guild as it helps with groupingsng up. Switching servers was a good idea. Has anyone contacted a bigger guild. We can still have a core group for raids etc.

Regular

Postby Siege_Meister » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:28 pm

I was just going to wait about a week for every thing to die down a little with all the crazyness going on then look for a medium size to large guild to join that has raids going on at least on e a week but if y'all find something before then let me know. Also I had to change the name of two of my characters
Quest updating? What is that?

Posting God

Postby Kix » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:20 pm

I'll do whatever to keep playing with y'all. Except deal with guild politics, so if it comes to that, I may be out. Just make sure to pick a good guild! :lol:

Site Administrator

Board Veteran

Postby DarkKnight » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:45 pm

I guess a good question to ask is are we looking for a raiding type guild? More end-game content based.

Board Veteran

Postby Emide » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Arrg! This is where things start to fall apart for me. I hate "guild mergers" and trying to fit it to a new guild. It always seems like I have to prove myself to some new people with arbitrary expectations.

I want to play the game, and I want to play with this group of people. I'm not super hardcore. I like raiding, but I can't always count on doing it consistently, mostly because of the time zone issues.

That said, we have had our player base for our group slide away. It's hard to raid with 8 people when there's only 3 people around.
You may know me as Emide, Leisanne, Zo'la or Aurange in SWTOR.

Nooblet

Postby Connemara » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:49 pm

I know none of you :mrgreen: as yet, but I am the Newbi pita with all the questions. so really it doesnt matter to me my highest is 45 now an I am up for any aspects you all wish to teach or give to me to understand. Peace an Happy Hunting. I am on Cor now, Connemara...not sure the /cjoin naremiki or what but again I hope to talk to you all (or the ones that like to talk) soon, O>:) peace ~mJ~

Regular

Postby alanon » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:50 pm

I would like to get in on some of the end game stuff. I know that I haven't been playing a lot because it seems impossible to get groups for stuff. I hope the new content patch which is going to add group finder isn't too long in coming. I know I have never raided and would barely be able to do HM's since finding pug's for them was non existent. I have mainly been leveling up my alt since I have been back for the last few days or so.

Board Veteran

Postby DarkKnight » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:29 am

Talked to a the guy from Forged by Fire last night. I misunderstood when talking to him about the guild size. He said they have about 40 people in their guild and have a decent number of people playing nightly. Last night there were 20 on in their guild. He said they are a casual play guild. He has been a guild leader for the last 6 years on various games. Don't have requirements and if you can and want to raid or run HM's you can but you don't have to. They are a mature guild of people around the age of 30. If you want to talk to him in game on CR is RolandDeschain. I am going to try and chat with him on Saturday afternoon if I can. Let me know if you have any questions. Getting anxious to get back into raiding and seeing more endgame material. I am going to start puging soon if we can't get raid group going. Capped on the gear I can get for now but I am willing to help others get their gear as well.

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:39 am

alanon, join the nar chat channel on the new server, friends list is bugged. i would be more than willing to help gear up your toons with HM's for ops runs
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Return to SW:TOR