EV MH run 5/24/12

Star Wars: the Old Republic
Board Veteran

EV MH run 5/24/12

Postby DarkKnight » Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 am

To all who are raiding tonight.

Looking forward to running with you guys tonight. Really excited about attempting a HM run. I wanted to make sure everyone is still planning on being at the door to the instance at 7. Also if you need Stims or adrenals add in this post and we will see what we can do. I am going to pick up some medpacs before running in just to make sure we can give additional help to the healers if needed, although we have some great healers in our guild. I could use an adrenal or 2 but I don't know which one I need. I am a marauder if anyone can help with that answer.

Again looking forward to tonight. See you all in a galaxy far far away.

Atrox
Where does he get those wonderful toys?

Board Veteran

Re: EV MH run 5/24/12

Postby Emide » Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm

I'll be on stand-by!
You may know me as Emide, Leisanne, Zo'la or Aurange in SWTOR.

Board Veteran

Postby DarkKnight » Fri May 25, 2012 7:17 am

Good run last night guys. Grats again to Cj for the Rakata pieces and for everyone for some great coordination and willingness to try add input. For those who were not there, we made it past XXR droid got to Gharj. We got Gharj down 3% twice and 4% once. Looks like we are going to take another crack at a HM run on Sunday at 7. If you aren't going to be able to make it please post and we will see about a fill in person for you. Thanks again and great job everyone!

Regular

Postby Sekhet » Sat May 26, 2012 4:25 pm

I am sick, started yesterday afternoon, had gotten progressively worse. Would another healer please step into my spot for tomorrow's run?

Board Veteran

Postby DarkKnight » Sun May 27, 2012 8:34 am

Hey guys. Looks Like I may have to sit out as well. Found out yesterday afternoon we were going to celebrate my father-in-laws birthday today. Of course they want to meet at 6. I will get on after I get home to see how things are going. Pick up another DPS and roll guys. Good luck.

Board Veteran

Postby DarkKnight » Sun May 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Plans changed. Dinner got moved up to 5 so I should be there. Looking forward to it.

Return to SW:TOR