Let's get some GEAR!!

Star Wars: the Old Republic
Board Veteran

Let's get some GEAR!!

Postby DarkKnight » Tue May 15, 2012 8:15 am

Good morning all. First off I want to say thank you to all you guys, and ladies, who got on last night to try and finish Eternity Vault. I had a great time even though we were unable to take down Soa.

I wanted to get some thoughts from everyone if I can. I know there is interest in moving on from EV and doing Explosive Conflict, or at least I would like to see this, for Rakata gear and Black Hole commendations. Here are my thoughts please add yours in as well.

I would like to see if we can get a list of gear (columi) each of your toons need. Now if you have more than one toon that is 50, and you want to interchange based on the group build or by what toon you would like to run, you will need to put both of them down. I am thinking about getting some HM runs in on the days we do not run Ops. With the Columi commendations from the dailies as well as the weekly turn in, we should be able to gear up relatively quickly and then piece part the rest of our gear through the ops runs. Also for those who are looking at getting BH gear, we can get a group together to get the 6 BH commendations from the Corellia weekly turn in. I don't know if it would be possible to put a spreadsheet *Sekhet* on the board to see what each player needs for their toon. If not, I will try to make and keep one personally, and then run with various groups to get people geared.

SIDENOTE: Each player would be responsible to remove gear as it is acquired if we get one on the board, and if not just update this thread so I will be able to take it off of my list.

Atrox is missing the Columi belt and Chest piece.

Please add your thoughts and let's get some gear. Looking forward to running with all of you guys.
Where does he get those wonderful toys?

Board Veteran

Re: Let's get some GEAR!!

Postby Eicer » Tue May 15, 2012 8:27 am

Emali needs columi main hand and off hand, but is either rakata or columi from there. I'm up for helping anyone run through anything.

im leveling an dps to assist in other groups as well, hoping to have that toon to 50 in about a week and a half

i would like to hit Explosive conflict.
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Regular

Postby Sekhet » Tue May 15, 2012 8:54 am

Nards is actually better at coming up with the formats. I just make it look nice after. =)

So Nards - Can you create something for the group spreadsheets where we can track gear?

Board Veteran

Postby Nards » Tue May 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Ok. I added a sheet to the Raiding/Grouping spreadsheet, called Gear Tracker.
It will color-code based on what you type in the cell under each column/slot.
Wait...where in the hell is the mission door?

Board Veteran

Postby DarkKnight » Wed May 16, 2012 6:59 am

Thanks for getting this set up for us Nards.
Where does he get those wonderful toys?

Return to SW:TOR