Guild Participation

Star Wars: the Old Republic
Regular

Guild Participation

Postby Pravus » Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 am

It was really nice to see everyone on last night. We were real close to having enough 50s to do a 16 man Op.

I would like to remind everyone to sign up on the Op spreadsheet as often as possible. Even if you are probable put your name on the stand by list. Case in point, a few people had to back out last night and two other guildies jumped in. Also, if you log in around those set times other groups will be forming to do HM FPs and such. Several of us can and will occasionally step down for others to run depending on content, group make up and other variables to allow more participation and gearing up.

In addition, it would be nice to do some world boss runs like last Sunday night. It was a hOOt! World bosses do not always require all 50s and/or geared out toons (some do though).

Let's keep it going and hopefully we can run a 16 man Op soon.

Audi 5000 G,

Regular

Re: Guild Participation

Postby Sekhet » Fri May 04, 2012 1:45 pm

I think it would be really fun to schedule a night or maybe even a Saturday afternoon to run around and take down some world bosses again. Sunday was kind of a spur of the moment thing, and while it ended up netting us Lisdexic, we really could have used more peeps (was still a blast tho!).

I know there are a few people in the guild who aren't visiting these forums, so it would be great if we could schedule a day/time (not necessarily a sign up, just a whoever shows up type of thing) and post it in the guild's MOTD, to try and get them involved as well. The handful of peeps outside of the naremiki crowd do seem nice, it would be cool if we could encourage them to get involved by doing this type of fun, more laid back stuff that also doesn't require a lvl 50 or any gear.

Nards - Do you think you could do a poll for day/time for world bosses like you did for guild name? That way we could easily figure out a majority. Or is just easier for everyone to post?

Return to SW:TOR