Housing

Tolkien ubergeeks rejoice!
Posting God

Housing

Postby Kix » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:06 pm

How are the new houses? This is the moment I've been waiting for... if they're fun and cool, I may just try to get playing again...

Site Administrator

Board Veteran

Postby Cael » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:51 pm

C'mon back!

The kinship is looking at getting a huge house, and I've already bought a deluxe house just south of Bree. It doesn't offer the same flexibility in decorating as SWG did, but I'm having fun trying out the various combinations of store-bought decorations. Each of the 4 homesteads (1 per race) offers slightly different decorations and recipes for crafting other decorations with your crafting skills. Otherwise, there are additional items available by gaining reputation with certain factions. I haven't bothered with rep much, so I don't know how tough they are to gain access.

For good info and video walkthroughs of some of the locations, check out
http://lotrovault.ign.com/View.php?view ... tail&id=56

Board Veteran

Postby Cael » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:04 am

Oh yeah, if you want to check out my house, it's at the Bree homestead (SE of Bree, on the road to the Lone-lands) and I'm in the "Highdore" neighborhood/instance.

I got a great location just above the neighborhood center (with vault) at 2 High Street. Come visit and/or check out the other homesteads to see the range of choices.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online