Fellowship Roles

Tolkien ubergeeks rejoice!
Board Veteran

Fellowship Roles

Postby Cael » Mon May 07, 2007 2:21 am

OK -- Since we're looking at running group quests with our small kinship, I'm trying to see if we're gonna face any major gaps when folks start deciding on their "main" character. I have yet to decide myself, but have others?

Being me, I compiled a list of the classes and top characters in the kinship. I only included the highest 12, so don't feel slighted if I missed ya. I hear that an ideal fellowship would have Burglar, Champion, Lore-master, and Minstrel, with Captain, Guardian, or Hunter filling out the final two slots.

Burglar
Limra
Dael
Captain
Cael
Eomide
Champion
Nards
Texas
Guardian
Kix
Gael
Hunter
Vael
Emali
Lore-master
Rhinokeet
Bael
Minstrel
Shannon
Namolas
Last edited by Cael on Thu May 10, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Mon May 07, 2007 7:04 am

my hunter will be my main
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Board Veteran

Postby Nards » Mon May 07, 2007 6:56 pm

If Toast wants to take over as Champ, I'm happy with minstrel.
Wait...where in the hell is the mission door?

Nooblet

Postby Kornholio » Wed May 09, 2007 6:44 am

I'm happy to play either Whore-Master, Minstral Cycle or Burglar depending on what a specific group wants

Posting God

Postby Kix » Thu May 10, 2007 7:31 am

Kornholio wrote:I'm happy to play either Whore-Master, Minstral Cycle or Burglar depending on what a specific group wants

I was so tempted to add "Turd" to that last... but it would set a bad precedent.

Site Administrator

Board Veteran

Postby Emide » Thu May 10, 2007 8:57 am

Are any of the Far Shores people playing Lord of the Rings? (Eicer - I guess that question is for you?) Maybe they'd also want to join up with us on Windfola?

Board Veteran

Postby Cael » Thu May 10, 2007 2:31 pm

Looks like there's been a bit of interest on the FarShores site, but I don't know of anyone that's playing. Eicer?

Otherwise, I think we need to recruit at least a few more people so we have some flexibility. I know that we brought on Tweeni, just because she got along so well with all us freaks. We should do more of that. Any officer can recruit others, just try to be a little selective (no more Nards-types). :roll:

By the way, I think I have a good sense of who folks are going to play as their "main" so I've updated the list above, italicizing those that will be our primary in any class. Nards, Rhino, and I all have multiple characters around the same level as our mains, so we can probably fill various roles for a while.

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Fri May 11, 2007 7:10 am

Well i think i have finally decided on an alt to, gonna reroll a guardian, as if it keeps with par with other games, they will need to be tank types for end game stuff.

and as far as far shores people, i have talked to a few of them, they are not gonna play LotRO, so its just me. Some stayed with VG, some are trying out FPS, some went back to EQ2, and some never left WoW and even one went back to CoH....oooo i miss CoH. Anyway, i think most of everyone all has said they are taking a break from the MMO (as they arent playing much, and are sticking with toons they have already built up. So in summation of the emancipation proclimation, no, i dont think any far shores peeps are coming.......i have a dream, ask not what your Fellowship can do for you......the only thing we have to fear........peace
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Board Veteran

Postby Nards » Fri May 11, 2007 7:18 am

I still miss CoH. But, LoTRO is definitely a more immersive experience.
Wait...where in the hell is the mission door?

Return to Lord of the Rings Online