Anti-spam

Important NarEmiki.com site news
Board Veteran

Postby Nards » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:22 pm

I've been looking at a lot of MAPS lately, trying to figure out where I'd like to go next. It seems like every one of these MAPS just makes me more hungry. Do I have a complex about MAPS? I hope not, cuz I really like MAPS.
Wait...where in the hell is the mission door?

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:14 am

i think you can go to the store and buy an anti-MAPS program that might help with your MAPS dilemma
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Board Veteran

Postby ShadesOfGrey » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:33 am

Here ya go!

Board Veteran

Postby Eicer » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:10 am

I bow to the king

/target ShadesofGrey
/bow
It's not powerleveling...its leveling as fast as you can...with POWER!!

Regular

The winner is.....

Postby Marle » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:26 pm

2005 Arizona State Fair 1st Place Winner
Cassie Stoneking

SPAM Fundido

Ingredients

1 12 oz. can of SPAM Lite, shredded
2 bunches green onions, diced
4-8 green chilies, roasted, peeled and diced (type and amount of chilies depends on desired heat level)
4-oz of ready to serve cream of mushroom soup
1/2 lb shredded cheddar, Monterey Jack/Colby blend, longhorn or pepper jack cheese
1/2 lb sliced cheddar, Monterey Jack/Colby blend, longhorn or pepper jack cheese (sandwich slice thickness)
1 4-oz tub of sour cream
1 small can of black olives, diced
1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
1 dozen 6 inch flour tortillas
½ cup oil for frying deep fry with more oil if you prefer)

Cooking Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a cake pan/cookie sheet. Combine SPAM, green onions, green chilies, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and shredded cheese in a pan and heat mixture for approximately 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Mixture should be thick, not runny. If too thick, add more sour cream to thin mixture out. Remove from heat and let cool. Spoon mixture into tortillas, fold sides of tortilla then roll up like a burrito. Use a toothpick if needed to hold it together. Make sure not to over fill; mixture will run out of the tortilla if over filled. Place in a frying pan with the heated oil and fry about 30 to 40 seconds on each side or until the tortilla is crisp and golden brown. Place on paper towel to absorb excess oil, then arrange in prepared pan(s). Spread cream cheese on top of each burrito then top with cheese slices and overlap cheese so that it covers the rest of the burrito. Make sure that all the cream cheese is covered with cheese slices. Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Before serving, don’t forget to remove toothpicks if you used them.

Previous

Return to Site News